Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Light Call!

At light call today I got to change Source 4's in the Juliet of McKenna Theatre, Changing the upper ones was a little freaky because you have to climb a ladder that's built into the wall and you have nothing to lean on to reach out and grab the instrument. Then we had to load weight onto two of the electrics. After I'd taken all of the items I had in my pocket( Wallet, Ipod, Phone etc.) I began the long climb up the spiral staircase to the grid. It was really freaky because spiral staircases freak me out a bit. I don't like the feeling of going in circles both up and down. Adding weight was fine until the arbor began to move while I was working on it. We figured all of that out and continued to work, until the fire alarm went off. We waited outside for 15 minutes while the Fire Department determined that someone had accidentally set it off. We cleaned up all of our stuff and that was the end of call.

No comments:

Post a Comment